1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer at some point in her life and this statistic affects all women equally. Understand your risk factors and how help prevent breast cancer by getting your FREE Breast Health Guide Now!
Check out the many Breast Cancer Myths below:
- Drinking milk (or dairy) causes breast cancer.
- Finding a lump in your breast means you have breast cancer.
- Men do not get breast cancer; it affects women only.
- A mammogram can cause breast cancer to spread.
- If you have a family history of breast cancer, you are likely to develop breast cancer, too.
Learn about other myths here.