- Convenient Onsite Testing
- Finger Stick or Venipuncture Options
- Test Panel Includes Key Risk Factors:
- Total cholesterol
- Blood Glucose
- Measured Blood Pressure
- Measured Height/Weight and BMI
- Immediate Onsite Result Distribution Educates Participants
- RN Engagement of At-risk Members and Enrollment in MCM Better Health Programs
- Optional Tests Include:
- Bone Mineral Density
- Thyroid Testing
- Plan Members Better Understand Their Health Risks.
- Onsite Engagement Significantly Increases Participation in Chronic Condition Management.
- Identifies Risk Factors and Health Issues for Members Without a Provider.
- Helps Focus Plan Better Health Initiatives.